Thursday 17 August 2017

Music is L O V E  &  L I V E



Good morning/afternoon/evening/night to anyone who are reading this.

"Music is L O V E  &  L I V E". What do you think the meaning of it? For me, it's as it says, music is love and life. Why? Because personally music is my everything. Since I was little, my love for music has been noticed by my mother. She said that when I was little, I love singing and dancing to Bollywood's music and I even memorized many songs from Bollywood's movies that I watched. Later, I liked pop music especially by American musician such as Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber and so on. But ever since I was 11 or 12, I fell in love with K-Pop ( Korean Pop ) until now. It had been almost 7 years since I became a K-Pop fan and I have never been much happier. K-Pop make me feels like I'm riding a roller coaster of emotions because once in a while I can feels sad, happy, angry and etc at the same time. Also, K-Pop always there for me when everyone left me alone. K-Pop helped me overcome my stress that I felt during my secondary school ( the stress from PT3, SPM, homework, friends, and more ). I really HATE it when people are judging us ( K-Pop fans ) without even trying to know the 'real' us. These kind of people just hate ANYTHING related to K-Pop or Korean or Korea. I always feel like 'WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS?!?!'. But even with all their hates, my love for K-Pop will keep going on.

That's all for today, thank you for reading.

Have a nice day !



No comments:

Post a Comment