Thursday 17 August 2017

Me, Myself & I




Good morning/evening/night to anyone who are reading this 

Today I would like to talk about . . . . . . ME ! 

Since I was born, my life have been like riding a roller coaster. I had my happy moments & sad as well. I’m sure others also experience this since it’s a normal thing that all human went through. I have many secret that nobody can’t even imagine. I went through life experiences that no one would like to try out. But it’s what makes who I am today.

So, I was born on 21st September 1999 at 8.32 P.M. in Hospital Batu Pahat , Johor. I’m the only child in my family. Actually, my mom had a few miscarriage before she got me. So I was the ‘miracle child’ of my family since both my parents had to work extra hard in order to conceive me. When I was little, my grandmother raised and cared for me since my parents are busy working in order to raise me. My favourite food that my grandmother cooks is ‘Nasi, kicap & telur goreng’ . Even though it’s such a simple food to cook but I still love it until today because it reminded me of how much care my grandmother put into making it because I’m a picky eater ever since I was little. Anyway, rice + soy sauce + fried egg is THE BEST COMBINATION EVERRRRR! Anyway,back to the story~ I was 3 years old when I moved to Chukai Kemaman, Terengganu. At first, I didn’t understand much what they are talking about since they were talking in an accent but later I can understand them and even excel in speaking in their accent.

My mom said that I was so eager to go to school that my mom had to enrolled me into preschool when I was 4. From 7 years old until 12 years old, I was a student at primary school called Sekolah Kebangsaan Pusat. My UPSR result is 5A's. Then, from 13 years old until 17 years old, my secondary school is Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Chukai. Like any other teenagers, I went through a lots of thing. To summarize it, I went through the difficult time of being like a bully victim but not really~ and then my senior year, luckily no more 'bad experiences' and I just went through life like I have always had and for my PT3, I got 6A's and my SPM results is 5A's  Haha, actually I'm not the type of student that are TOO SMART or TOO STUPID or whatsoever. I'm just a normal(?) student with normal exams result and not so normal life lol. ANNNDDDDD here I'm , at 18 years old in another state far away from my home, alone, stressed haha and more. Now I'm continuing my studies at  Kolej Matrikulasi Selangor ( Selangor Matriculation Collage ) in Science course so that HOPEFULLY I can continue my degree in Degree of Veterinary Medicine. So yeah, I wish to become a veterinarian huhuhu ~ WISH ME LUCK!

That's all for today, thank you for reading.

Have a nice day !

No comments:

Post a Comment