Thursday 17 August 2017

A soon to be Veterinarian



Good morning/afternoon/evening/night to anyone who are reading this.

'A soon to be Veterinarian'. What came to your mind when you read the sentence? Haha, okay I will tell you what it really means. The meaning of it is I 'might' become a Veterinarian once I finished my degree in Degree of Veterinary Medicine. BUT! Before that, I need to finish my studies at Selangor Matriculation Collage, Banting first and then I will continue my degree at Universiti Putra Malaysia ( UPM ), Serdang. How can I achieve my dream? Obviously,  I need to study TRIPLE HARDER ( which I'm still trying to ) & get EXCELLENT CGPA ( 3.80 - 4.00 ). So hopefully my wish of becoming a Veterinarian will be granted. Good luck to all of you who are reading this and I pray that all of us can achieve our ultimate dream.

That's all for today, thank you for reading.

Have a nice day !

No comments:

Post a Comment